In this szene captured by aviation artist Robert Bailey, fuel bowsers explode amongst parked Typhoons as Staffelkapitan Siegfried Mueller and his wingman, Feldwebel Oscar Boesch, of 1V/JG3, lead a surprise strafing attack on Eindhoven aerodrome, Holland on January 1, 1945.
- 100 Limited Edition with ONE co-signature (Oscar Boesch)
- 200 Eagles Edition with SIX co-signatures
- 30 Artist’s Proofs with SIX co-signatures
- 30 Publisher’s Proofs with SIX co-signatures
- 30 Remarqued Edition with SIX co-signatures
- 25 Luftwaffe Edition with ELEVEN co-signatures (Sold out)
This aviation art print is the first of Robert Bailey's 'Luftwaffe Over Europe' trilogy. Each print except the Luftwaffe Edition is accompanied by a matched number of "Norway Patrol", from a beautifully rendered pencil drawing by Robert Bailey.
Staffelkapitan Siegfried Mueller
Feldwebel Oscar Boesch
Staffelkapitan Richard Franz
Oberleutnant Kurt Schulze
Leutnant Theo Nau
Unteroffizier Herbert Dosch
Unteroffizier Fritz Weiner